Pages

    Sunday, January 16, 2011

    Happy new year !!

    It has been weeks since my last post and also 2011 is here . oops , I am also late here , sorry guys
    here are my warm greetings for a prosperous and Happy New Year .


    From the first of this year i have become somewhat more dedicated to my work
    and I am spending a lot more time on my work and yes thats not sufficient . also over the last
    month i have had a really lot of sketching practices and lots of doodles  and I am seeing a
    significantly insignificant improvement in mys drawing skills .
    Next month i am planning to make a short 2d animation film , but i still have to decide if I am going for flash based animation or traditional animation , though i prefer the latter . ill let you know on whatever I am planning to do in my future posts .

    So now its time to develop a story . and i think by the end of the month ill nail it down . i guess thats all for today . and yep i got a new character :) and its inspired by Tim Burton's "The Corpse Bride "



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment